Refer to us
Referring to us is simple; Please begin by reading the criteria below before you refer.
Wellbeing Service Criteria:
- 18 years and over
- Registered with a Hillingdon GP
- Socially isolated or lonely
- Suffering from one or more long-term health conditions
- Client has been made aware of and consented to referral
- Client has an identified social prescribing need
- Client must NOT have severe mental health or substance misuse needs and/or actively in-crisis
If clients have severe mental health or substance misuse needs, they should be referred to or supported by a more specialised and appropriate service, such as:
Hillingdon Mind: 01895 271 559 / email@example.com
Single Point of Access: 0800 0234 650 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If in immediate danger or risk, call emergency services on: 999.