H4All CIO provides office space for local voluntary organisations based in the Key House building. The former council chamber is now a light and airy training and meeting space which can be hired inexpensively by local community groups.
Our Hot Desk facility enables small community groups to rent a desk for a morning or afternoon session, once or twice a week.
The History of Key House
Key House was built in the 1920’s as the Town Hall for the Yiewsley Urban District Council, it was designed in the Free Classical style by the brothers Archibald and John Soutar who are best known for their work on the Ruislip Manor estate and Hampstead Garden Suburb.
The building served as the town hall until the 1950s and continued in use, housing various council offices and services up to the 1990’s.
By the end of the 20th Century the building was falling into disrepair until early in 2002 when an ambitious plan was launched to refurbish the building and create a modern facility for local voluntary and community groups.